Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Kai Grabfelder <no...@kinokai.de> on 2008/07/09 19:53:27 UTC

status of IBATIS-511 & IBATIS-515

Hi there,

I was wondering about the status of the two above mentioned issues. 511 is very easy to fix and the attached
patch includes a testcase. 515 would be really helpful because some xml-Editors (including eclipse) are able
to display the comments for DTD elements when editing xml files.

Is there anything I could do for you to help with this two issues?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-511
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-515

Best regards

cheers

Kai

Re: status of IBATIS-511 & IBATIS-515

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I love bugs with attachments. :-)  I'll flag these for the next release.