Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by #ZHANG SHUHAO# <SZ...@e.ntu.edu.sg> on 2015/10/14 08:07:34 UTC

The naming of disruptor send queue?

Hi,

Could someone explain a bit on the naming convention of disruptor queue like "Thread-6-disruptor-executor[4 4]-send-queue".

I understand that each executor has one send-queue based on this blog:" http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2013/06/21/understanding-storm-internal-message-buffers/".

But, how does this [4 4] being named? (Sequentially from -1 -1?) And, more importantly, how it is related to the corresponding worker thread? Or how can I know which send-queue is responsible for which executor? Is there any simple method to have that mapping?

My apologize that I'm not sure which address I should send for this kind of question, so I just send both.

Thanks a lot!

Tony.

Ph.D. student @ Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.