Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Paul Winder <pw...@arbortext.com> on 2001/05/01 00:10:49 UTC

Re: Stylesheet Location information

Never mind...

I figured out that the TransformerException is wrapping a SAXParseException
which has the location information.

And I found out that there's more included in the stylesheet than I ever
suspected...

Paul

Locator stack in Xalan C 1.1

Posted by Brian Quinlan <Br...@ActiveState.com>.
Hi,

This is a Xalan C 1.1. question:

Why is a stack necessary to hold the Locator object in
StylesheetConstructionContext/StylesheetHandler? And, assuming that this is
due to some sort of import/include problem, why doesn't StylesheetHandler
just keep track of the Locator itself?

--
Brian Quinlan
Python and XSLT Developer