Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com> on 2018/02/11 14:52:53 UTC

Fatal Error Handling

Hi Team,

What is the standard way in Mina of handing super fatal errors?  i.e.
unrecoverable invalid internal state

Right now, I added an `assert` statement but that probably isn’t good
enough.

Re: Fatal Error Handling

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com>.
Look at my patch notes for Christoph’s dispose bug in JIRA DIRMINA-1076I
fixed the negative counter problem but want to add a critical check Incase
it ever reappears.

Re: Fatal Error Handling

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fatal Error Handling