Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 13:38:35 UTC

it is possible put the primefaces5 jar into tomee/lib?

I have read from myfaces web site that is possible put the tomowack jar into
wrb-inf /lib or into tomee/lib .

So i ask if primefaces jar work only into web-inf/lib or also into
server/lib like gor yomawsck jar ?

Re: it is possible put the primefaces5 jar into tomee/lib?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
cause the jar will be ignored during scanning

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com