Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jaya Pattaswamy <jp...@suncom.com> on 2007/03/06 20:41:51 UTC

XML Request & Response using WSDL2Java (AXIS)

Hi,

Can anybody help me in telling how to get a SOAP request & response
through axis api. Actually I have developed a web service client using
wsdl2java utility, but i need to access the actual soap response to be
logged and stored into the database.

So what i'm looking for is a some kind of help which should direct me
getting the actual soap response.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

--

Regards

SunCom is the wireless company that's committed to doing things differently.

Things we want you to know.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Re: XML Request & Response using WSDL2Java (AXIS)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.
I don't know if you've gotten an answer to this yet--but *worst* case, I
think you can go through the source code of Apache TCPMon (google) for
pointers.  TCPMon is a small application that outputs both the request
and response of SOAP messages, so, clearly, it knows how to retrieve the
information you're looking for.

Glen