Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 11:39:44 UTC

Can someone deploy a 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT?

I'd like to change the openejb and geronimo openwebbeans dependency to
the latest trunk version but there doesn't appear to be a deployed
snapshot yet.  Could one of the committers deploy a current build so we
can start picking this up?

Rick

Re: Can someone deploy a 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Rick!

I'll do that now (after finished my openjpa compile).

I hope to spend a bit time on geronimo again in the next few weeks.

LieGrue,
strub