Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurent Petit <lp...@sqli.com> on 2005/03/02 11:34:38 UTC

maven-cruisecontrol-plugin maven.scm.svn.module question

Hello,

In my attempts to understand how to work with the cruisecontrol plugin
for maven, I'm faced with a weird problem. (I'm using maven 1.0.2 + cc
plugin snapshot + maven scm 1.5-beta-3)

If I don't define a property called maven.scm.svn.module then the
cruisecontrol:configure goal crashes.

But if I set this property to, for example, the value of my project's
name, what happens is that the generated configure.xml file contains the
  following line :
<svn
repositoryLocation="http://server/svn/repos/trunk/projectname/projectname"

since I have the following repository declaration in my project.xml :
   <repository>
<connection>scm:svn:http://server/svn/repos/trunk/projectname</connection>
   </repository>

projectname is repeated 2 times in the CC config file.

I don't see the reason of this maven.scm.svn.module.

Maybe it's a remaining bug in the snapshot, so I wanted to report it to you.

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong, so please let me know.

Laurent Petit

Re: maven-cruisecontrol-plugin maven.scm.svn.module question

Posted by Laurent Petit <lp...@sqli.com>.
Hello,

as for the trunk, we have decided to have a global directory structure
like this (because it is a very oriented repository) :
/repos/trunk/proj1
/repos/trunk/proj2
/repos/tags/proj1-Vxx
/repos/tags/proj1-Vyy
/repos/tags/proj2-Vzz
/repos/branches

As of the URL format you gave me :
scm:svn:http://server/svn/repos:trunk/projectname

it works like a charm, so thank you very much ! :-)

Laurent

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Laurent Petit <lp...@sqli.com>.
OK, that's what I was afraid of.