Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com> on 2010/02/04 20:41:59 UTC

Best practices for formulas/recipes

Anyone tried tracking formulas or recipes or similar processes
(ingredients, change tracking, etc) in OFBiz?  Any suggestions?

--
Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.

Re: Best practices for formulas/recipes

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 04/02/2010 20:41, Matt Warnock a écrit :
> Anyone tried tracking formulas or recipes or similar processes
> (ingredients, change tracking, etc) in OFBiz?  Any suggestions?

Hi,

you've got the pizza in the eCommerce store.
Can it help you ?

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Best practices for formulas/recipes

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
Thanks Jacopo!  It seems like that is the way to go.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Matt,