Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Horninger, Joe (Contr Mission Systems)" <Jo...@ngc.com> on 2008/09/18 18:53:03 UTC

Netbeans and Axis

Does anyone know of a nice plugin to make NetBeans play with axis 1.4?

Thanks!

-Joe

Re: Netbeans and Axis

Posted by mkuchtiak <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Right,

this first version of Netbeans Axis2 plugin enables you to implement a
web service from java class or from wsdl file.
In "WS From WSDL" case, there is a wizard where you can customize
WSDL2java generation.

Unfortunately, there is no support for WS Client side programming.

Milan

Re: Netbeans and Axis

Posted by Martin Scholl <ma...@enviromatics.net>.

RE: Netbeans and Axis