Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Hauke von Bremen <ha...@geek.demon.co.uk> on 2002/01/16 12:21:08 UTC

How to get at || node?

Hi,

I am trying to get at <xs:annotation> elements, that I added to my XML
schema, using xerces-c api.
I have not been able to find any information on how to do this...
I am able to retrieve all the XML Schema information about types etc
(thanks to the SENumVal example),
but how annotations are stored eludes me.

Any hints are greatly welcome...

If on the other hand this is not possible, (I know there is no official DOM
method for this),
is anybody working on this?

TIA

Hauke

P.S. I know I could parse my xsd files directly or use Xalan with an XSLT,
but that seems over the top and slow,
as the information should be available.
I also am using lots of <xs:include> directives which would make this very
messy...