Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/07/25 09:27:33 UTC

Encoding support with m-assembly-p filtering

Hi,

We are facing an issue with projects using resource filtering with m-assembly-p (filtering=true in a fileset). m-assembly-p always use default platform encoding to do filtering. It seems this plugin was forgotten during introduction of project.build.sourceEncoding property [1].

I have written a patch and integration tests to fix the issue [2]. May a commiter review it and give some feedback or apply it.

Thanks,

Julien

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/POM+Element+for+Source+File+Encoding
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-561

Re: Encoding support with m-assembly-p filtering

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
I'm looking at this now. Thanks.

On 7/25/11 3:27 AM, Julien HENRY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are facing an issue with projects using resource filtering with m-assembly-p (filtering=true in a fileset). m-assembly-p always use default platform encoding to do filtering. It seems this plugin was forgotten during introduction of project.build.sourceEncoding property [1].
>
> I have written a patch and integration tests to fix the issue [2]. May a commiter review it and give some feedback or apply it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julien
>
> [1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/POM+Element+for+Source+File+Encoding
> [2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-561