Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Venkat Muthuswamy <ve...@esgyn.com> on 2018/02/16 01:05:46 UTC

Release 2.2

I found another issue with the install. If I select LDAP authentication, the installer accepts LDAP parameters and install completes successfully.

But authentication flag is not really enabled. I opened a JIRA TRAFODION-2962 for this and will deliver a fix.

Venkat

RE: Release 2.2

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
thank you Venkat! This is very appreciated!

Ming

Thank you Venkat, for stepping up on this issue (and finding another one).

RE: Release 2.2

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi,

I merged it just now... I assume Ming or Steve will launch the RC3 build?

Dave

Can one of the committers verify/merge the change and schedule a RC3 build?

Venkat

RE: Release 2.2

Posted by Venkat Muthuswamy <ve...@esgyn.com>.

RE: Release 2.2