Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Tomar Ajay singh (DS/ESQ2)" <Aj...@de.bosch.com> on 2004/02/10 16:04:56 UTC

Java and Clearcase

Hello,

I would like to invoke cleartool command from my java code. Do you have any example how to do that?

I tried executing the program below but it is giving Null Pointer Exception.

public class ClearTest extends ClearCase{

	public static void main(String[] args)
	{
		 ClearTest test = new ClearTest();
		 test.setClearToolDir("C:\\Program Files\\ClearCase\\bin");
		 test.setViewPath("M:\\u_mercury_toj2fe\\foo\\toj2fe\\name.txt");
		 System.out.println(test.getViewPath());

		 Commandline c = new Commandline("cleartool describe name.txt");
		test.run(c);

	}
}

Please help.