Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ferran Urgell <ur...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/15 13:02:07 UTC

How to make an esql query ?

Hi
I would to make an esql query, in my database (mysql). I'm using an xsp file and xsl file. But what I need to put in the sitemap?
That not works!
 <map:match pattern="xsp/*">
    <map:generate src="docs/samples/xsp/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.

AW: How to make an esql query ?

Posted by Reinhard Potz <re...@gmx.net>.
Please post in plain text!

Your question:
If your url is "http://[your-server]/[your-context]/xsp/test.xsp" you need
an xsp-file with the name test.xsp.xsp because you match a string behind
"xsp/*". The matcher returns in {1} "test.xsp".

If you don't want to name your files ".xsp.xsp" ;-) I think you need
following pipeline:

 <map:match pattern="xsp/*.xsp">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/samples/xsp/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
 </map:match>

A second hint: you haven't specified a generator (in my example I specified
the serverpages-generator). This means that the default generator will be
taken. If you use the example sitemap of cocoon the file-generator is the
default generator.

Regards,
Reinhard

I would to make an esql query, in my database (mysql). I'm using an xsp file
and xsl file. But what I need to put in the sitemap?
That not works!
 <map:match pattern="xsp/*">
    <map:generate src="docs/samples/xsp/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

Do You Yahoo!?
Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.