Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 10:38:35 UTC

when we add any UI Tag how can we eliminate next line

I want to add three button as shown below  in a same row but i am not able
to make it.i tried using table ,tr,td but still when ever i place
<s:component(textfield,label,submit etc) next line will be taken how can i
make it to come in same row?

	<s:submit value="Save" />
	<s:submit value="Cancel" onclick="form.onsubmit=null" />
	<s:reset onclick="alert('Resetting form now... Press OK to continue!');" />

Re: when we add any UI Tag how can we eliminate next line

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
Either style it as you want it with css, or use the "simple" theme to
have full control of how elements are rendered.

Nils-.H