Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2019/07/26 16:30:41 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Apache Fineract and Pentaho report

developing the Fineract back end hang out. If you would like to build it
and develo yourself, you should subscribe to that list, by sending a blank
email to dev-subscribe@fineract.apache.org, as outlined on
http://fineract.apache.org/

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 11:46 AM Girish Kumar <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> My this mail is in regard with the question asked
>
> http://mifos.cloud.answerhub.com/questions/3143/latest-source-code-and-pentaho-reports.html
>
> I  too am confused, as there will be lot others out there like me. Could
> any one give us a clear direction where we can get the latest code with
> pentaho or  the best is at least can we get a write up on how to integrate
> the pentaho reports on openmf git to our own cloned/downloaded fineract. I
> tried and am getting an error while the build
> Execution failed for task ':rat'.
> > Found 51 files with unapproved/unknown licenses. See
> file:/D:/MifoxProject/Attempt2/fineract/build/reports/rat/rat-report.txt
>
> and build fails

The https://github.com/apache/fineract build does not fail - as proven by
the green https://travis-ci.org/apache/fineract.

Are you perhaps using https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract ? As far
as I know, that's is not maintained anymore (anyone please jump in and
correct me if that's wrong).