Posted to release-discuss@apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2011/10/30 19:44:54 UTC

This list has just one more moderator

If you want to have more, collect their email addresses and pass them to
infra in a one email address per line format please.  Thanks.

Re: This list has just one more moderator

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 31/10/2011, at 4:04 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On 2011-10-30, Brett Porter wrote:
>
>> Another option is to shut it down in favour of other infra@ lists,
>> given it has seen very little traffic since its inception.
>
> This is true, but it has a very specific topic.  Is there an existing
> list that would match?

I think most of it happens on other infra lists.

>> (BTW, I'm the moderator)
>
> I can lend a hand which would give us some time-zone variance as well
> (I'm in Germany).

Added!

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: This list has just one more moderator

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-10-30, Brett Porter wrote:

> Another option is to shut it down in favour of other infra@ lists,
> given it has seen very little traffic since its inception.

This is true, but it has a very specific topic.  Is there an existing
list that would match?

> (BTW, I'm the moderator)

I can lend a hand which would give us some time-zone variance as well
(I'm in Germany).

Stefan

Re: This list has just one more moderator

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Another option is to shut it down in favour of other infra@ lists, given it has seen very little traffic since its inception. Thoughts?

(BTW, I'm the moderator)