Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com> on 2008/06/24 22:03:54 UTC

Potential bug in SloppyPhraseScorer

Hi list (and hopefully Doron),

Don't know if Doron saw this Jira issue:

Given that this bug only surfaces with repeating terms in the target
phrase, I wonder if it's related to the changes made to fix
Lucene-736?

We've looked at the code, and the bug isn't obvious. Plus I worry
about the probability of introducing a new bug with any modification.

If anybody who's touched this code has time to look at the issue and
comment, that would be great!

Thanks,

-- Ken
--