Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/19 20:57:36 UTC

KARAF - Logging and separate console

Hello,
Can I view (tail) the KARAF logs out side of the main KARAF Console? may be
in a different Console? Any ideas please?

Thanks
Matt

Re: KARAF - Logging and separate console

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Matt,

by default, the log file is in data/log/karaf.log.

You can do (on Unix):

tail -f $KARAF_HOME/data/log/karaf.log

it will display the same as the tail in the Karaf console.

Regards
JB

On 09/19/2011 08:57 PM, Matt Madhavan wrote:
> Hello,
> Can I view (tail) the KARAF logs out side of the main KARAF Console? may be
> in a different Console? Any ideas please?
>
> Thanks
> Matt

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org