Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/11/02 09:12:55 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache S2Graph 0.1.0-incubation RC6

who manages the @s2graph account at twitter?
https://twitter.com/s2graph looks pretty abandoned
it'd be cool to have there 0.1.0-incubating announcement ;-)

Posted by Hwansung Yu <de...@gmail.com>.
I managed @s2graph account at twitter.
In my opinion, first we need to write release note at our website(
http://s2graph.incubator.apache.org/),
and then accounce to twitter is better.
So, I'm preparing release note. (Sorry for late)

How about you?