Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Allison Kern <Al...@Starz.com> on 2007/05/31 19:07:30 UTC

loop count not working

Hi

Have you seen this and do you know how to fix, please?

1.	test completes (I know this because I'm writing results to a
file and result writing ends), but in upper right hand corner box is
still green (indicating test is still running).  I have to manually stop
all my tests.
2.	Loop count is not working.  I have 100 threads and have tried to
vary the Loop Count.  Regardless of loop count value, only 100 calls are
ever made.

Any advice is appreciated, thx

Allison

RE: loop count not working

Posted by Allison Kern <Al...@Starz.com>.
Disregard please.  And FYI ... if you are using a One Only Controller,
loop count on thread group is ignored (as it should be - user error!)