Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/11/08 19:51:01 UTC

Moderators

How many moderators do we have for the dev and private lists? I am a moderator, but I don’t know if there are any others. I don’t think we need a huge number of moderators, but for latency & redundancy we ought to have at least 2, maybe 3.

Any volunteers? (A moderator must be a PMC member, IIRC.)

Julian

Re: Moderators

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Feel free to sign me up if desired. I already get a few for other lists.
A few more won't be a big issue :)

Re: Moderators

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Fine by me! I'm happy with whatever.

Re: Moderators

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.
I would be happy to help with that too.

Thanks,
Jesús

Re: Moderators

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: Moderators

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Found out that apmail is apparently /dev/null these days.

Finally filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13134 and I
should be a moderator henceforth.

If you want to remove yourself, feel free to ask INFRA via JIRA,
Ashutosh. Similarly, feel free to ask if you'd like to have yourself
added, Jes�s. I agree with Julian that he and I can handle things, but
more eyes certainly won't hurt ;)

Re: Moderators

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: Moderators