Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 01:17:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Markus,

How do we proceed? Do we wait to gather more feedback or go for voting?

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
That sounds great.

Let's keep this momentum!

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Markus!

I added myself to the list. :)

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2015-09-19 20:28, Byung-Gon Chun wrote:
> Markus, could you do the honour of moving to the next step? Since you have
> a trip to Europe, it'd be great to get this process done before your trip.

Let's figure out what we need to do next, then :-)

The graduation guide[0] has a checklist for this process. Step 1 seems
to be done (the mentors encouraged us to graduate). Step 2 is about the
destination of REEF. I assume we are going after TLP. If not, please
speak up. The next step is to draft a resolution. That contains the PMC
members. I'll draft one and put it up on our wiki.

Markus

---
[0]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

About 2 1/2 weeks have passed. It seems that we are in agreement. No one
really opposed. :)
Markus, could you do the honour of moving to the next step? Since you have
a trip to Europe, it'd be great to get this process done before your trip.
:)

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
That sounds fine by me.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [DISCUSS] Are we ready to graduate

Posted by Andrew Chung <af...@gmail.com>.
+1 and +1 as well.

Thanks,
Andrew

Posted by hiren patel <lo...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.

Posted by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Markus being our first chair!

One suggestion is we keep all current PPMC members as committers. For the
PMC we include mentors and PPMC members who were active during incubation.

It would be nice to start with an active PMC, in the hope that things stay
that way for as long as possible ;)

Thanks,
Brian

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.