Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jorge Infante Osorio <jo...@uci.cu> on 2013/02/17 20:01:45 UTC

No space left on device

Hi all.
In a Ubuntu server with a free HD memory of 2.4GB and with apache archiva
v1.3.5 I had this error:

comand mvn install

 [INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://ipserver:5801/archiva/repository/internal/org/apache/felix/maven-bund
le-plugin/2.3.7/maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.7.pom
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project net.schmizz:sshj:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT
(/datas/work/fun/sshj-master/pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7 or one of its dependencies could
not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies for
org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:2.3.7 (): Failed to read artifact
descriptor for org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:2.3.7: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:pom:2.3.7 from/to
cedae.mirror (http://ipserver:5801/archiva/repository/internal): Failed to
transfer file:
http://ipserver:5801/archiva/repository/internal/org/apache/felix/maven-bund
le-plugin/2.3.7/maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.7.pom. Return code is: 500,
ReasonPhrase:Internal Server Error. -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: bundle @ line 8, column 16
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException

using the URL in Firefox:
http://ipserver:5801/archiva/repository/internal/org/apache/felix/maven-bund
le-plugin/2.3.7/maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.7.pom
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create working directory for this
request

org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.createWorkin
gDirectory(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:840)

org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.transferFile
(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:484)

org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.fetchFromPro
xies(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:166)

org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.fetchContentFromPr
oxies(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:623)

org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.processRepository(
ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:456)

org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.createResource(Arc
hivaDavResourceFactory.java:246)

org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.RepositoryServlet.service(RepositoryServlet.
java:117)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:416)

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:
39)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCle
anUp.java:99)

org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(Char
acterEncodingFilter.java:96)

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestF
ilter.java:76)
root cause
java.io.IOException: No space left on device
	java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
	java.io.File.createTempFile(Unknown Source)

org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.createWorkin
gDirectory(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:833)

[...]

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/7.0.23 logs.

How I can have an "no space left in device" with 2.4GB free in the HD?

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
CDAE.
Fac. 5.
UCI.
“En un mundo perfecto las pizzas serían una comida saludable, las laptops se
cargarían desde una fuente de corriente inalámbrica y todos los JAR serían
bundles de OSGI ”

Re: checking-maven-remote-repository-health-status-in-archiva

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
issue created here http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1750
Feel free to comment (and provide a patch :P )

--
Oli

2013/4/20 Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>:
> uhm probably not :-)
> The question now is what do we do with that ?
> disabled the remote repo but for how long ? until the next check
> sounds good for me.
> WDYT ?
>
> 2013/4/20 Charles Kim <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11535129/checking-maven-remote-repository-health-status-in-archiva
>>
>> Has this been added to the jira yet? I've searched but didn't find anything.
>

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: checking-maven-remote-repository-health-status-in-archiva

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
uhm probably not :-)

Posted by Charles Kim <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Re: No space left on device