Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@apache.org> on 2022/07/25 16:25:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Chris Egerton

Hi all,

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Chris Egerton as a committer, and
we are excited to announce that he accepted!

Chris has been contributing to Kafka since 2017. He has made over 80
commits mostly around Kafka Connect. His most notable contributions
include KIP-507: Securing Internal Connect REST Endpoints and KIP-618:
Exactly-Once Support for Source Connectors.

He has been an active participant in discussions and reviews on the
mailing lists and on Github.

Thanks for all of your contributions Chris. Congratulations!

-- Mickael, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Chris Egerton

Posted by Chris Egerton <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Mickael and the PMC for this privilege, and to everyone here for
their well wishes. I look forward to continuing to work with this wonderful
community.

Cheers,

Chris

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Chris!!

-John

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anna McDonald <jb...@happypants.org>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

martin~
________________________________

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

Guozhang

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Chris!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 12:31 PM Jeremy Custenborder <

Posted by Jeremy Custenborder <jc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chris!

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Chris !

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Chris!

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Chris!

Posted by Matthew Benedict de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congrats Chris!

———
Josep Prat

Aiven Deutschland GmbH

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

m: +491715557497

w: aiven.io

e: josep.prat@aiven.io

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.