Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com> on 2013/12/23 22:56:41 UTC

ssh to ssvm

When I tried to ssh to ssvm, I was asked for passphrase:
[root@xenserver-fpxwzqdr ~]# ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud -p 3922
root@169.254.2.57
Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud':

What did I do wrong? What is the passphrase? Any help is appreciated.

Yichi

Re: ssh to ssvm

Posted by 金凯 马 <ma...@me.com>.
Ensure that command executed in management host.

SSH the "Link Local IP Address" of the System VM

XenServer/KVM Hypervisors using: /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud
ESXi Hypervisors using: /var/lib/cloudstack/management/.ssh/id_rsa

在 2014年1月1日,2:05,Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com> 写道:

Re: ssh to ssvm

Posted by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com>.

RE: ssh to ssvm

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Yichi,

Re: ssh to ssvm

Posted by Jeronimo Garcia <ga...@gmail.com>.
if you are on 4.2 i think the password is somerthing like "password" or
"cloudstack" something easy.