Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Emily Daves <em...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2018/06/01 03:45:06 UTC

[NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for May 31st is out!

Hello hello!

The Apache CouchDB weekly news is now live at:

https://blog.couchdb.org/2018/06/01/couchdb-weekly-news-may-31-2018/

Highlights include several releases in the CouchDB & PouchDB universes, a
Bounty-offered unanswered StackOverflow question, and why no one answers
their phone anymore.

You can help us spread the news by sharing on Twitter (
https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/1002394203358236673) and other social
networks.

Also, if you have news for the next issue, just REPLY to this thread!

Cheers!

Emily Daves

The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ohlauer+Str.+43,+10999+Berlin,+Germany/@52.4940664,13.4270939,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47a84fb4f818ddd5:0x19cfcc461678c981!8m2!3d52.4940664!4d13.4292826>
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for May 31st is out!

Posted by Joel A <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

I just published version 1.1.0 of couchster, a utility for generating
comprehensive document validation functions for CouchDB. The main highlight
of the release is support for restricting filenames for document
attachments.

The project and its documentation can be found on GitHub and npm:
- https://github.com/OldSneerJaw/couchster
- https://www.npmjs.com/package/couchster

See the changelog for more info about this release:
https://github.com/OldSneerJaw/couchster/blob/v1.1.0/CHANGELOG.md

- Joel