Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/10/05 18:19:08 UTC

Aries Build 1701 with Aries Bug 931 included

Note that starting with build 1701 [1], you see a reduction by half in the
number of application itests being executed. This is because previously the
same set of tests were run twice, once on equinox 3.5 and once on 3.7,
whereas now they run once on 3.8.

John

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Aries/1701/

Re: Aries Build 1701 with Aries Bug 931 included

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
That's a nice idea and certainly the easiest thing to start with.

Thanks!

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <jp...@gmail.com>.