Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/17 16:20:28 UTC

Overlay contents of multiple PDFs onto a single page

Hi All,

I'm trying to overlay the contents of multiple PDF pages onto a single
page, not as images though. So I've found the Overlay class and while it
works when I use it to overlay each page onto a separate page, if I try and
run it multiple times on the same page, the contents of the second file are
present, but invisible (I can select the text but not see it). When I
import them to separate pages they are both visible, and the contents of
the XObject elements in both files are the same, so I'm a bit stumped... Is
there something I can adjust in Overlay to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Overlay contents of multiple PDFs onto a single page

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
I think that was it! I re-created the source files and it seemed to have
solved this issue. Thanks for the tip!

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.