Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Matías Tito <mt...@zauber.com.ar> on 2009/04/21 15:53:15 UTC

ModalWindow Position

Hi, I have the following problem.
I add a ModalWindow in a Page. I want to change the initial top-position
of that. I try adding an AtributteModifier but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Re: ModalWindow Position

Posted by "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <ma...@snyltarna.se>.
You could maybe make your own javascript for the modal window

Wicket.Window.prototype.center = function() {
      // Set your window here.
 };

Re: ModalWindow Position

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <s....@lancaster.ac.uk>.
Hi,

I use a javascript function to move it and then a
target.appendJavascript() to call it. This is for an iframe but should
work for you. Every now and then I notice a very tiny delay in the
appearance of the ModalWindow and the movement of it to its final
location. if you can fix that let me know ;)

final AjaxLink link = new AjaxLink("modal-link") {
		window.show(target);
		target.appendJavascript("fixWindowVertical();");
	}
};

/* fix vertical issue with Wicket Modal window in an iframe. puts it
50px below top of viewport rather than vertically centered. */
function fixWindowVertical() {
	var myWindow=Wicket.Window.get();
	if(myWindow) {
		var top = getScroll() + 50;