Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Markus Weber <bu...@googlemail.com> on 2014/07/02 12:43:19 UTC

Password EXOP

Hey Guys,

I wonder if it is possible to force Apache Directory Studio to use EXOP
Password method?
Background:
I have a OpenLDAP Directory with the smbk5pwd Module that writes the NT
Hash on passwordchange. It works with unix passwd command and with pwm
(http://code.google.com/p/pwm/) but i does not with Apache Directory
Studio. I thought i might be caused by the way  Apache Directory Studio
handles Password changes. But i am not an "LDAP Guy" so this is just a
guess.

Maybe you can tell me if this has sth. to do with it or i am on the wrong
track and if there is a way to use EXOP in Apache Directory Studio.

Thanks in advance,
Markus

Re: Password EXOP

Posted by Markus Weber <bu...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Kiran,

for making it clear.
Thats exactly the answer i expected, although not what i wanted to hear xD

Re: Password EXOP

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari