Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by DOMINGUEZ Felipe <Fe...@eurocontrol.int> on 2007/08/20 10:13:57 UTC

Axis2 client minimum jar set

Hello.

Can any one please tell me if there is a document indicating what is the
minimum jar set required to run axis2 (1.2 or 1.3) as a client.

I must deploy a very simple web service client, but if I add all jar
files in the distribution "lib"  it will take up to 13MB with axis2 1.2
and 18MB with axis2 1.3 which seems too much for such a small web
service.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Felipe
____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.