Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by arker statis <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/18 11:36:34 UTC

Re: A couple of questions regarding PSMLs

Hi!
When I have to create a new user, if I had to copy in the user directory
files other than default.psml, how can I do? I configured UserDetailsPortlet
to copy them from a subdirectory of _user/template, but the only one copied
is default.psml.

Re: A couple of questions regarding PSMLs

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
arker statis wrote:
> Hi!
> When I have to create a new user, if I had to copy in the user directory
> files other than default.psml, how can I do? I configured
> UserDetailsPortlet
> to copy them from a subdirectory of _user/template, but the only one copied
> is default.psml.

I agree it would be better if it did a deep clone of the template
directory. I will fix that with issues 578 (and 476). Im going to be
busy with 306 for the next few days, so I'll get to those next