Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Mashenkov <am...@gridgain.com> on 2017/02/14 05:54:07 UTC

Re: persist periodically

Hi Shawn,

Look at CacheConfiguration.setWriteBehindEnabled [1] and related methods.
Does it meets your needs?

[1]
http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.8/docs/persistent-store#write-behind-caching

Re: persist periodically

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Shawn,

If it's a standalone node, you can just terminate the process. There is a
shutdown hook that will gracefully stop the node. For example, kill command
(without -9) will do the job.

For embedded node call Ignition.stop().

-Val