Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Feng Jinjun 冯金军 <ji...@polylink.net> on 2013/07/22 12:04:33 UTC

Can Openmeetings integrate with Freeeswitch?

Hi Guys,

I see the guidelines for integrating openmeetings with Asterisk in Openmeetings’ web page.  Is it possible to integrate openmeetings with Freeswitch?

Thanks
Jinjun

Re: Can Openmeetings integrate with Freeeswitch?

Posted by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Asterisk Manager API and SIP protocol are used in red5sip application. I
guess red5sip could work without Asterisk manager, but users amount
wouldn't be displayed; video wouldn't work too. In my mind you'd better
install Asterisk and integrate it with Freeswitch because nobody tried to
integrate Freeswitch directly with Openmeetings.