Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2007/09/12 19:16:39 UTC

RE: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

> Are we ready to incubate?

Seems as if we have:

 Dave Johnson
 Sam Ruby
 Henning Schmiedehausen
 Craig L Russell

as Mentors.

Given that there was no [VOTE] explicitly posted, and at least one person
comented that "I thought this was just the disussion and the vote would
start afterwards", I am posting this as a formal vote.  So far we have:

> Binding:
> +1 Craig Russell
> +1 Noel Bergman
> +1 Nicolas Hedman
> +1 Ted Husted
>
> Other:
> +1 Dave Johnson (retroactively binding?)

Barring any changes, it will be as of Thursday, so yes.

> +1 Alexey Petrenko
> +1 Martijn Dashorst

Run this until Friday, then post (and act on) the results.

	--- Noel

RE: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
+1 to incubation. Go JSPWiki!

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 13:16 -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > Are we ready to incubate?
>
> Seems as if we have:
>
>  Dave Johnson
>  Sam Ruby
>  Henning Schmiedehausen
>  Craig L Russell
>
> as Mentors.
>
> Given that there was no [VOTE] explicitly posted, and at least one person
> comented that "I thought this was just the disussion and the vote would
> start afterwards", I am posting this as a formal vote.  So far we have:
>
> > Binding:
> > +1 Craig Russell
> > +1 Noel Bergman
> > +1 Nicolas Hedman
> > +1 Ted Husted
> >
> > Other:
> > +1 Dave Johnson (retroactively binding?)
>
> Barring any changes, it will be as of Thursday, so yes.
>
> > +1 Alexey Petrenko
> > +1 Martijn Dashorst
>
> Run this until Friday, then post (and act on) the results.
>
> 	--- Noel

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

            "It's good to be a lunatic..." -- 10th doctor

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On 9/12/07, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
> ...I am posting this as a formal vote...

+1 for JSPWiki incubation.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 9/12/07, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
> Given that there was no [VOTE] explicitly posted, and at least one person
> comented that "I thought this was just the disussion and the vote would
> start afterwards", I am posting this as a formal vote.

Thanks, I was also thinking that the thread was for pre-vote discussion.

Anyway, here's my +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
+1. I'm a big fan of JSPWiki from a couple of years back and hope to
be able to get a little involved.

Hen

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Dave,

On Sep 17, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Dave wrote:

> I will go ahead and submit the mailing list and subversion space
> requests to the Infrastructure JIRA. I'll take a look at the latest
> Incubator docs first and Roller's old request as an example before I
> do that.
>
> What else should we be doing now to get the new podling in place?

Item 0: get contributor license agreements from all the committers
and get them Apache ids.

Craig

> - Dave

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Thank you for your vote of confidence.  We shall endeavour to be
worth your trust! :-)

/Janne

RE: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> +1 Matthieu Riou

Binding.  Matthieu was elected to the PMC recently.

	--- Noel

Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki Incubation

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.