Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/24 22:22:23 UTC

Apache XML Security - XMLBeans integration

Hi All,
   I want to integrate Apache xml-security library with xmlbeans. And
I am very pleased to say ,but a minor problem, everything has gone
fine. I manage to create signatures and verify it using getDomNode.
The only minor problem is that xmlbeans still don't implement
getElementById. So the writing of custom resolver is needed in order
to verify/sign anything.
I want to resolve this and code myself this little thing, I was think
of adding the functionality in Locale.SaxHandler.startElement method
and taking care of attributes defined as Ids in the schema(detecting
them using _locale._schemaTypeLoader.findAttribute ). Sadly my
approach does not seem to work, so any hints will be greatly
appreciate.

Thanks,

Raul Benito Garcia