Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lucas Junqueira / Ciclope <lu...@ciclope.art.br> on 2013/02/20 17:20:20 UTC

Managana, a cross-platform software for digital publication now with Apache Flex

Hi, I've been using the old Adobe Flex SDK for a long time and became very
excited when the Apache Flex came out. When the 4.9 release became
available, I started testing a free software my company is working on for
some time called Managana (www.managana.org) with it and for the next
release will be all built on Apache Flex.

I'd like to invite you all to check out Managana and its source code, all
available at www.managana.org. The software is presented on some
"packages", the "editor + web player" for content creation and access on
web browsers (like a multimedia CMS), the appwizard, a step-by-step mobile
app creation tool from content made on the editor, the showtime, a public
presentation software and the remote control for mobile devices, that
connect to Managana presentations.

We also made available some user guides, the "getting started with
managana: creating for mobile devices" and "it's showtime" documents, also
available at the managana site download section. There is also two quick
and simple videos at youtube that explain the software concepts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM5Zs32N5MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04je1hgVLN0

Would you like to give it a try? Can you tell me about your impressions?

Thank you!

--
Lucas Junqueira
lucas@ciclope.art.br / (31)2555-0635 / (31)9133-6635