Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeroen Keerl <je...@keerl-it.com> on 2016/09/07 22:40:45 UTC

ACS 4.9 on XenServer 6.5 - System.VMs don't start

Folks,

ACS Mgmgt host is a VM with IP x.x.x.10

2 Xen Hosts, dual NIC bonded as Bond 0+1 -x.x.x.1 and x.x.x.2

NFS provided on NAS x.x.x.201 :/data/primary and :/data/secondary

Installed it with simple networking.

Tried manually creating Zone, Pod etc or with the wizard.

Used all addresses from the same class-c range, I can see the Xen pool got a
new SR, I also see ACS trying to start the VMs . but they just don't come
up.

Good ideas anyone?

JeroenKeerl

Keerl IT Services GmbH
Birkenstraße 1b. 21521 Aumühle

+49 177 6320 317

www.keerl-it.com
info@keerl-it.com

Geschäftsführer. Jacobus J. Keerl
Registergericht Lubeck. HRB-Nr. 14511

Unsere Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen finden Siehier.