Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Tan CyberT@n" <qu...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/06 13:05:47 UTC

How to refresh the page if user click "back" button.

hi,

May I know is there any way the tapestry able to detect the page is clicked
by "back" button. then it will refresh itself automatically?
I don wan to use javascript history.foward() to control.
Thank you.

Regards,
Tan

Re: How to refresh the page if user click "back" button.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Tan CyberT@n <qu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,

Hi!

> May I know is there any way the tapestry able to detect the page is clicked
> by "back" button. then it will refresh itself automatically?
> I don wan to use javascript history.foward() to control.

HTTP does not automatically warns the server that the page was closed
or the user clicked any browser button. Given that, your solution is
JavaScript.

--
Thiago