Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 22:08:38 UTC

Team System Support

It looks as though Microsoft's Visual Studio Team System donations to the
ASF are finally starting to come through (I should have mine in about 2
weeks).  This means I'll start working on NMaven plugins/addins for Team
System. I wanted to see how many people are using or planning on using TS
Unit Tests and/or Visual Studio 2008. Also are there any other things we
should be looking at supporting?

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Team System Support

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
No, we can't legally create addins to the express edition. SharpDevelop has
equivalent capabilities to the visual c# express and in some regards is
better than VS2005. A while back, I had an addin for NMaven SharpDevelop,
although it currently doesn't function and needs a lot of work to bring up
to the level of the VS2005 one, in case anyone is interested in taking that
over or creating a clean implementation.

Shane

Re: Team System Support

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Do you know if Visual C# Express has any plugin/addin capabilities?  It's a