Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2007/10/16 00:52:59 UTC

Cobertura(code-coverage)

I plan on integrating cobertura(1)(a code-coverage tool) into ofbiz.
This is so we can see what code is actually used during a test run.
I'll do this by pre-compiling all build/lib/*.jar into
build/cobertura/*.jar, then, during the test run, I'll load the
cobertura jars first.  An extension will need to be made to
ofbiz-component.xml for this, so that the proper location can be defined.

Additionally, I will be refactoring all build.xml, to use shared
definitions.  There is a *lot* of duplication.

I've used cobertura for quite a while in webslinger(2), which we have
mentioned in the past.

1: http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/
2: http://www.webslinger.org/cobertura/