Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 19:45:32 UTC

API Design Discussion results

After today's API v3 design discussion, I have prepared a set of edits that
were suggested and are presented as a pull request (
https://github.com/ocket8888/trafficcontrol/pull/16) to the branch
containing the API Design Document. Feedback is welcome, but provided
nobody responds by next week I'm going to merge it into the current design
document (where it is, of course, still up for debate).

To avoid spamming the lists and channels, just like the meeting may now be
expected to occur every Tuesday at the same time, this new Pull Request in
response to any suggested edits should also be expected; I won't announce
it again.