Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Mikhail Epikhin <mi...@epikhin.net> on 2021/01/13 10:55:06 UTC

Couldn't download hadoop-3.2.2 from Apache

Hi folks.

I've found that Apache Hadoop released version 3.2.2, but on downloads.apache.org u can't just download it.
On all mirrors i saw only 3.2.1 and 3.3.0.

https://downloads.apache.org/hadoop/common/

Could u sync files?

Mikhail Epikhin

Re: Couldn't download hadoop-3.2.2 from Apache

Posted by Mikhail Epikhin <mi...@epikhin.net>.
Everything is fine.
Thank you!

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <xq...@gmail.com>.