Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/02 15:55:51 UTC

Operation Not found EPR...

I got this error message:

"javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: Operation Not found EPR is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyWebService and WSA Action =  "

but I don't know what does it mean? What went wrong? :(

Thank you in advance,
Milan

Re: Operation Not found EPR...

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Milan,

are you using WS-addressing? If so you have to specify the SOAP action
on the client side (use options.setAction()), which is the value
specified in services.xml as actionMapping element.

Michele

Re: Returning Collection (List) objects from web services

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Return an array instead.

Re: soap header in stub

Posted by Evanthika Amarasiri <ev...@wso2.com>.
Hi Kang,

            You can call the method
*response.getBuilder().getDocumentElement() *to retrieve the entire soap
envelope and this will contain the soap headers of the response.

        ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
        Options opts = new Options();
        opts.setTo(new
EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Adding"));
        opts.setAction("urn:addition"); //Replace this with your own action
        client.setOptions(opts);
        client.engageModule(qname);
        OMElement res = client.sendReceive(createPayLoad());
        System.out.println(res.getBuilder().getDocumentElement());
//Prints the entire soap response

So you will get the entire soap envelope as below along with the soap
headers.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:Action>urn:adding</wsa:Action>

<wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:6F297A15C5BEC876271175572342300</wsa:RelatesTo>
    </soapenv:Header>
    <soapenv:Body>
            <ns:addingResponse xmlns:ns="http://add.math.com/xsd">
                    <ns:return>10</ns:return>
            </ns:addingResponse>
        </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I hope this solves your problem.

Thanks,
Evanthika

RE: soap header in stub

Posted by Shaoguang Cong <sc...@yahoo.com>.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1823

  I filed a JIRA for this issue and it's closed now.  But I haven't checked that yet.

  Shaoguang

"Kang, Kamaljeet K." <Ka...@tellabs.com> wrote:

Thanks Charitha.

Actually, I had read the earlier discussion regarding this topic.
(http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=116492371225455&w=2)
And I thought by now the following should be working.

>>A stub uses an operation client inside each method. The life of the
>>operation client is thus equal to the life of that method call. An
>>option would be to add a method to ServiceClient() to get the "last"
>>used operation client. Then one could get the last operation client,
>>get the appropriate message context from that and grab whatever info
>>needed.

>>We could implement this fairly trivially by making operationClient an
>>instance variable of ServiceClient and updating that whenever a new
one
>>is created. ServiceClient is already declared to be not thread safe so
>>this should work ok (I think).
>> Sanjiva

Kamal

Posted by "Kang, Kamaljeet K." <Ka...@tellabs.com>.

Thanks Charitha.

Actually, I had read the earlier discussion regarding this topic.
(http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=116492371225455&w=2)
And I thought by now the following should be working.

>>A stub uses an operation client inside each method. The life of the
>>operation client is thus equal to the life of that method call. An
>>option would be to add a method to ServiceClient() to get the "last"
>>used operation client. Then one could get the last operation client,
>>get the appropriate message context from that and grab whatever info
>>needed.

>>We could implement this fairly trivially by making operationClient an
>>instance variable of ServiceClient and updating that whenever a new
one
>>is created. ServiceClient is already declared to be not thread safe so
>>this should work ok (I think).
>> Sanjiva

Kamal

/
for more information on this.

You can use operationClient to retrieve the SOAP headers.
See http://wso2.org/library/290

Also, the same topic was discussed in the following url.

http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=116492371225455&w=2

regards
Charitha

Re: soap header in stub