Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by lukewpatterson <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/21 14:39:29 UTC

feedback on maven-invoker-plugin patches

Hi,

I created two issues for maven-invoker-plugin:

"duplicate script classpath entries are not filtered out, can cause
ClassCastException" - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINVOKER-112

and

"update to Groovy 1.7.5 (from 1.5.6)" -
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINVOKER-113

The first issue is a bug and the second is an improvement.  I've attached
some clean, straight-forward patches to each.

Any feedback is appreciated.  I'm hoping those can get applied soon.  Also,
if there's interest, I can contribute some time to get the project Java 5'd
(adding generics, enhanced for loops, etc.).

Thanks,

Luke

Re: feedback on maven-invoker-plugin patches

Posted by lukewpatterson <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the blazing-fast help, Olivier.

Regarding the Java 5 language updates I referred to in my original post, I
created  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINVOKER-114 MINVOKER-114 .

Re: feedback on maven-invoker-plugin patches

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Done and applied.

Thanks !

--