Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Gayan Asanka <ga...@opensource.lk> on 2005/09/19 11:15:57 UTC

[Axis2] Problem with Accessing Client API

Hi All,

I am having a new problem in client API, I use the same client for all test
in each round. But only I can't call the client more than once, it throws an
exception when going to produce a new call with same repository. Could some
please let me know how should I change my client API access with this new
architectural changes. Following is the exception I get. You can reproduce
this with itests.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Two service can not have same name, a service
with AnonymousService alredy exist in the system

            at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfigurationImpl.addServiceGroup(AxisConfigurat
ionImpl.java:264)

            at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfigurationImpl.addService(AxisConfigurationIm
pl.java:255)

            at
org.apache.axis2.clientapi.Call.assumeServiceContext(Call.java:221)

            at org.apache.axis2.clientapi.Call.<init>(Call.java:61)

            at
org.apache.axis2.interopt.whitemesa.round1.Round1Client.sendMsg(Round1Client
.java:32)

            at
org.apache.axis2.interopt.whitmesa.round1.Round1InteropTest.testEchoVoid(Rou
nd1InteropTest.java:65)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)

            at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit2.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:31)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)

            at
com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:78)

Thanks,

Gayan Asanka

Re: [Axis2] Problem with Accessing Client API

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Gayan;

Fixed it , please take an update and see

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~