Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bent Andre Solheim <ba...@siving.hia.no> on 2004/06/22 18:24:15 UTC

Getting links to work in the Download report

Hello Maven users,

I have been working with Maven the last few days in hopes of using as part of the development process in the company I work. Yesterday I tried to get the Download Report into my project page - with limited luck. I discovered that to make it appear in the first place, I had to set the maven.xdoc.distributionUrl in my project.properties file. So far, so good - but there are no download links in the report. My question is; how do I make my releases and distributions appear in this page? I would also like to have a link to a "nightly build". Is this possible?

I realize a similar question was posted by J. B. Rainsberger some two weeks ago, but I am unable to get to the bottom of this with the information in that thread.

Any pointers, links, tips or walk-throughs are greatly appreciated! :)

Best regards
Bent André Solheim

By the way; really enjoy Maven! It's probably only a question of time before we all use it around here! :)