Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 17:27:43 UTC

continueToOriginalDestination and POST

I have a site which requires authentication. I've made it via
@AuthorizeInstantiation.
Works well. But if a bookmarkable page has a <form> with method POST,
and user presses "submit" after timeout, it redirects him to SignIn
screen. After successful login the site redirects back (usinig
continueToOriginalDestination) to the page and happens not very good
thing - method on form onSubmit is called but with no data on it,
because POST is lost during that redirects. Is there any easy reliable
solution of the problem?

--
WBR, kan.

Re: continueToOriginalDestination and POST

Posted by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com>.
I found a JIRA issue was filed for this a while back:

...but it hasn't been addressed yet...

Re: continueToOriginalDestination and POST

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Kan,

If you are thinking of getting around this with a "heartbeat", Eelco
http://chillenious.wordpress.com/2007/06/19/how-to-create-a-text-area-with-a-heart-beat-with-wicket/
wrote about this  a while back.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://j|Weekend.co.uk